- Localisation : Arzew/Oran
- Référence du poste : 003/SOL/QA/QC/Arzew/2021
- Régime de travail : 6/7 à raison de 10 heures par jour
- Type de contrat : CDD
- Durée : 06 mois.
- Début du contrat : Avril 2021
Solic Algérie recrute pour le compte d’un de ses clients le poste suivant:
Project Quality Manager (Direct) Construction Manager (Indirect) EMEA AP
Group QA/QC Manager (Functional)
QA/QC Mechanical Engineer is responsible for overseeing the safe
and efficient, organization, scheduling, implementation, mechanical
completion and handover of Quality Assurance and Control in line
with the approved Quality Plan for all activities associated with the
construction of structures, facilities, and systems.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Ensures that AP HSE Management System is followed by all Site and Contractor Personnel.
- Participate and support in all HSE procedures and initiatives.
- Participate and support Contractor in development of all Mechanical Risk Assessments, Method Statements and Job Hazard Analysis.
- Support discipline review of drawings and documentation from Vendors / Sub Contractors for completeness and compliance with Project Quality Plan.
- Report to the Quality Manager, control, and monitor all activities related to Mechanical Quality.
- Accountable for the quality and workmanship of every Mechanical activity, precise knowledge of all aspects of engineering construction relating to Mechanical discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary processes where applicable.
- Responsible for Mechanical QA/QC documents of the complete project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other important Mechanical QA/QC documents.
- Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all Mechanical procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all Mechanical processes.
- Support Technical and Site queries where presented working with the Construction Manager to provide mechanical discipline technical and constructability input.
- Review quality of all materials at the site and ensure compliance with all project Mechanical specifications and quality and collaborate with the Mechanical department for all material procurement and maintain a quality of materials. Participate fully in all material inspections.
- Supervise the effective implementation of all Mechanical test and inspection schedules and ensure adherence to all procedures and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
- Have a sound knowledge and understanding of all pipe cleaning procedures and preservation techniques including oxygen cleaning standards in mechanical equipment.
- Assist with Contractor to ensure knowledge of all quality standards and ensure compliance to all quality manual and procedures and collaborate with contractors and suppliers to maintain the quality of all Mechanical systems.
- Manage all Mechanical work methods and maintain knowledge on all quality assurance standards and monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes and recommend corrective actions for all Mechanical processes.
- Assure all technical documents relative to site Mechanical quality control are the current status.
- Support Contractor in schedule and activity reviews participating positively in identification of improved manpower and time-based solutions.
- Support all Mechanical completion activities including preparation and monitoring of Mechanical punch lists.
- Provide oversight, monitoring, and approval of all Mechanical Inspection Test Records.
- Provide support for all piping Inspection activities including having an overview and understanding of all inspection and testing methods and procedures for NDT, Radiographic, Dye-Pen, MP and Ultrasonic techniques.
- Review pressure testing packages for NDT compliance prior to testing.
- Develop working relationship with Contractor Quality Control & Assurance Function.
- Provide daily support to the control of Contractor QC Mechanical, Piping and Welding inspectors
- Work with and develop Contractors Project Quality Plan pertinent for Mechanical activities for inclusion in final Quality Plan.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with the Project Quality Manager providing verbal and written progress reports as required and appropriate for the Project Quality Plan and AP reporting procedures.
- Support the Mechanical Superintendent and Mechanical disciplines in monitoring of all Mechanical activities alerting any noncompliance immediately.
- Support the PQM in regard maintenance of Mechanical NCR’s, including weld defects, radiography testing and pressure testing within the overall site-specific Non-Conformance Reporting process.
Essential Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a relevant Construction discipline qualification.
- CSWIP 3.2 Qualification in Weld Inspection.
- ISO 9001:2015 lead Auditor preferred.
- Extremely detail orientated.
- Great troubleshooting skills.
- Working Knowledge of product development and manufacturing processes.
- Excellent organisation and time-management.
- Team Player
- Strong communicator including written and oral English/French/Arabic
- Strong Microsoft software skills, particularly in Excel.
- Experience of working on construction sites in Middle East / Algeria
- Ability to work in a multifaceted / multinational organizational matrix with a variety of working relationships
- Advantageous to have Industrial gas construction experience.
- Ability to physically traverse uneven ground, climb ladders and stairs, and stand for extended periods of time.
- To be able to work in diverse weather conditions, and challenging work environments.
- The location of the Project is Arzew.
- The contract is to commence April 2021
- The contract duration is anticipated to be 6-months
- Anticipated working hours are 6 days per week, 10 hours per day. The agreed day rate is inclusive of any overtime payment for hours over and above the agreed national requirements.
- A Laptop or Desktop will be provided for work use only.
- All required PPE will be provided for as required by site specific requirements.
- No transport nor accommodation costs are provided for within this contract with these being the responsibility of the Post-Holder
- Absence from work must be agreed with the PQM with approval by the Construction Manager and is unpaid.